Author Topic: P.C. gaming  (Read 1367 times)

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
P.C. gaming
« on: January 05, 2010, 04:49:56 PM »
hey guys i'm a big fan of the battlefield series on the pc i play Battlefield1942,2,2142 online a lot ,plus i play Company of Heroes(an utterly awesome game!) and the Dawn of War series  just wondered if anyone else on the site enjoyed p.c. gaming japery :) ;D
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline Clone_General_1977

• Commander
  • "We're Airborne, We're Meant To Be Surrounded"
Re: P.C. gaming
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 11:05:44 PM »
Jay, maybe you can help me with my Battlefield 2 problem. I keep trying to install it. I even bought a second copy of it. After I install everything or just one thing, it keeps on not even loading up, just tells me to re-install. I want to see what it's like. Battlefield 1942 however, works just fine.

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 05:20:19 AM »
You may still have old files from a previous BF or the first version you installed that didn't get deleted. Try a cleanout of all BF files and then re install... hope that helps

Offline Darth Aussie

• Major
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 05:21:27 AM »
Jay i just preordered BF2 Bad Company 2..paying it off. looks pretty good.......

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 06:45:30 AM »
I bought my last desktop so I could play StarCraft2 and loved that and the new Warcraft that came out. I never did get into WOW though. I think my last game was Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War and I loved playing through that whole series. I didn't know it had online gameplay. Do you have to pay for it? I might have to find this disk and load it up on one of my laptops as my desktop is down for the county. I am getting a new one here in a few months.

Offline wraithnine

• Grand Moff
  • Hasbro , putting the "FU" in fun
    • my youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »
I bought my last desktop so I could play StarCraft2 and loved that and the new Warcraft that came out. I never did get into WOW though. I think my last game was Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War and I loved playing through that whole series. I didn't know it had online gameplay. Do you have to pay for it? I might have to find this disk and load it up on one of my laptops as my desktop is down for the county. I am getting a new one here in a few months.

No shawn as with a lot of PC games the server is free ,

i have just downloaded Battlefield 2 : Vietnam  and i have to say for the princely sum of £5.59  this is absolutley awesome the battles are totally vicious and really suck you in its multiplayer only (no single campaign  ,but the servers are totally free )
anyhow i must go,  its time to go give charlie some payback ...
R.I.P. The Clone Wars line ..Hasbro you are ..idiots
good riddance to Movie Heroes...
http://www.facebook.com/WraithnineCustoms

Offline 501stAppo

• Commander
  • Adrenaline starts to flow!
    • 501stAppo on youtube
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 08:33:47 PM »
I am a very active pc gamer.
Currently I play World of Warcraft, StarCraft 2,  Battlefield Bad Company 2, Counter-Strike Source and Call of Duty 4
I currently am actively raiding in WoW and in between raids I try to farm a bit of flasks and level some alts, at the moment I have 3 lvl 85 character: Absumone, Absum and Bier, a Holy Paladin, a Destruction Warlock and an Assassination rogue.
If any of you guys wants to add me on Battle.net or wants to play some StarCraft 2, Css, Cod4 or whatever against me, do NOT hesitate to ask for my names/codes :D