Imperial Creative Engineering > Parts Bin

super articulation services

(1/8) > >>

spudafett:
Do your boring old stock figures stand static on your selves? EVERY SINGLE one of them in the same boring position!?  Then do I have the solution for you!!!!!!

Spudafett's super articulation services will customize your figures into super posable super articulated UBER figures!

Projects available (details in requirements for each project listed seperately in this thread)
1: at-at driver
2: Snowtrooper
3: scout trooper
4: Imperial scout Commando
5: Kashyyyk trooper
6: Boba Fett
7: Jango Fett
8: Misc. Mandalorian Variant
9: Animated Clone wars Clone trooper super articulation ARF SWAP
10:  General Veers
11:  Galactic Marine

Heres what you do:

I will post an ingredients list for each figure that I have made.  You will then go out and find these figures, pm me for my address, and send them to me.  If you cannot find the figures required to make the customized figure then I will aquire them myself and you can pay-pal me the money to offset my cost of purchasing the figures.**  Once I get the figures I have listed I will go to work on super articulating them and I will send back the finished figure.****

If you have a star wars figure that has a ball jointed torso (this is a requirement) that I have not attempted to super articulate and would like me to try then pm me about it and I'll see if I can't give it a shot.  These type of projects will be evaluated on an individual basis and may require compensation for parts purchased that wind up not being used, since a new figure project will be basically a guessing game for me until I find the correct combination that looks good.

I have a feeling this might get pretty popular so there are some things I will do to make this worth my while.
** if I have to find the figures I will need to be compensated for the cost of the figures as well as the extra trouble of finding them.  I will charge $2.00 extra for every figure I have to find and purchase. 
**** if you send me figures to use I will be keeping any left over fodder from the project,  I would prefer to get the accessories for any joe figure that is being used, I will consider this compensation for doing the project since I am not trying to make money from these figures.

ANYTHING that I purchase and am not compensated for will void the project and I will offer the finished figure for sale elsewhere.  (SO if you send me one figure, but expect me to find the other one, and don't pay me for it don't expect to get your original figure back.)

Please keep in mind that I'm not trying to make money off of you guys.  But I am expecting to at the least break even and not LOSE money.   I am offering this service ONLY to members of ISY and any figures I sell on e-bay or elsewhere will be marked up to make a profit.   

ok, the next few posts will outline what figures I'd need for each individual project (keep in mind also that these are not the only figures I can attempt.

Read through the posts on each figure, use the parts I point out and make it yourself....

spudafett:
Super articulated AT-AT Driver:

Your final product may vary from stock image!

INGREDIENT LIST:
1 legacy collection at-at driver:

EITHER
1 Rise of Cobra General Hawk:

OR
1 rise of cobra sgt. Stone:

OCCASIONALLY I will list multiple gi-joe figures which can be used to make the final figure because multiple joe figures will use the same, or similar enough parts so that multiple figures are avalable with the parts I'll need.  I will list as many variations of gi-joe figures that I can since some figures may not be available where as others that will work well also are available.

Clonehead:
You are the man, Devin, to offer your sensational services to the shipyarders like this. Dude, your super arty figures are just so cool, I hope you arn't swamping yourself with this. I can imagine a bunch of people wanting this service.

Commander_Kurgan:
Cool idea, buddy.
If you happen to get a pile of Hawk's pistol belt/holster and weapons, lemme know...

spudafett:
Super articulated SnowTrooper:

***Final product may vary from above image!

Ingredient list:
1 legacy collection snowtrooper:

Variants of this figure which has the ball jointed torso will also work, MUST HAVE THE BALL JOINTED TORSO

ONE of the following figures:

ROC viper commando:

ROC ELITE Viper:

ROC NEO Viper

25th RESOLUTE cobra trooper

EITHER the red cobra troopers or Duke from this resolute 5 pack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version