Kenner / Hasbro Collecting > Black, Mission, and Saga Legends Series

Black 3 and 3/4" Wave I

(1/12) > >>

Tamer:
Here are some high rez images of the first three and three quarter inch Black Wave:

Biggs Rebel Pilot

Biker Scout Speeder Pilot

Padme (Geonisis Arena)

Clone Pilot Jag

Anakin

EpII Clone Trooper Seargent

EpV Darth Vader (Trap)

Luke (Yavin Ceremony)

Tamer:
I will pick up that Vader probably though probably more for the blaster hand than whatever that other getting blasted hand looks like. I think Hasbro could have done a bit better job with that.

TakeshiInhaba:
Why did they change the good LC Wedge/Brannon body back to the short Luke Body? Iam getting mad! On the first pictures he had the good, high Body and now even the tall Biggs is going to be a short Kid...
And whats with the shoulders of the Scout again? Black stripes on them? And Luke looks like he has to short legs. Oh come on... makes me real sad to see how clumsy they are working...

... nah i get another Portman. Go Portman!

JediMerc:
The only changes on the Luke from its TAC incarnation is a new head sculpt, hands, and holster.  They clearly are reusing old tooling here as well.

The Biggs doesn't appear to be the short Luke body, but that left leg pocket does seem a bit 'poofy', like the X-Wing Luke from 2008.

I'll pick up a Biggs, a couple of Lukes (for customs), and a Padme, but the rest of this wave stinks.  Too many clones and troopers in one wave: space them out Hasblo!    bbfet

Clonehead:
Sigh, coulda been an EU wave....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version