Author Topic: Favorite Foods For Figure & Fodder Freaks???  (Read 1122 times)

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
Favorite Foods For Figure & Fodder Freaks???
« on: May 10, 2012, 01:45:50 PM »
GOT THE MUNCHIES...??? :)
Ok, I am kind of a "foodie" - Since I have had more time @ home, I've been doin' the bulk of the meal prep for my family. Today I started slow cookin' a slab of ribs in the oven, dry rubbed w/ a molasses (hee hee "mole asses") & bacon season (marinate overnite), add 1/2" of water in the pan, cover w/ foil, bake @ 200 for 5-6 hrs. - then B4 they go on the grill, baste w/ BBQ sauce & grill (again lo heat) until ya get a "soft bark" on 'em (don't 4get to turn 'em & re-baste as needed) - I'm a KANSAS CITY guy!!!

So, what R some of U'r favorite foods, or strange foods that U eat???
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 07:48:09 AM by BL4CK5H33P »
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Favorite Foods For Figure & Fodder Freaks???
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 07:41:10 PM »
Wow, sounds awesome. Sign me up for a heaping plate of that!

I think about the only food I go nuts over is Blue Crabs during the summer, once or twice a year. Its almost time for me to get my first yearly fix too.

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 08:20:13 PM »
I'm a big Foodie. Most of my family cooks. And they cook and eat exotically and "down home" as well. But in a week we'll probably have Mexican, Italian, Asian, French, American, and something else. Some favorites are Greek, Thai, Chinese, Middle Eastern, Mexican. When we go out to eat it's anyone's guess where we go. I used to live really close to an amazing African restaurant. That place was crazy.

I also am a huge fan of "sour". Citrus, olives, pickles, mustard, vinegar. There's a pickle jar in some of my customizing photos ;)

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/

Offline BL4CK5H33P

• Mandalorian Madman
  • Lieutenant
  • "Mandalorians wear the finest armor blood can buy"
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 06:00:35 AM »
Yeah guys - my tastes run the gambit as well, LUV any kind of seafood - multi-national flavors are always a treat - one of my personal choices is a local Mediterranean/Carribean place that has the BOMB spicy jerked chicked OMG!!! It is soooo gooood - nom, nom, nom - yummy!
Once more into the fray, into the last good fight I'll ever know. Live & die on this day. How we die is equal to how we live. Once more into the breach, my friends, once more, or we close the walls up with our dead...

Offline ActionFigEmpire

• TK-9849 of Garrison Excelsior
  • Brigadier
  • Action Figure Empire
    • Action Figure Empire
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 06:52:59 AM »
My girlfriend made me deep fried pickles and a mint-chocolate chip cookie cake. Did i mention I love mint, too?

"The Empire has a legion of loyal soldiers that are in endless supply."
"Only Imperial stormtroopers are so precise."
"For the Empire!"
http://actionfigureempire.blogspot.com/