Author Topic: Entertainment Earth  (Read 54290 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Entertainment Earth
« Reply #150 on: May 12, 2015, 11:44:52 AM »

EE has a daily deal on Star Wars Film Cells!

"May 12 Daily Deal: Star Wars Get 40% off Film Cells!"

There are some fantastic prices on some of your favorite Star Wars Movies. Own a piece of the history today!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #151 on: May 13, 2015, 08:01:54 AM »

Audrey from EE sends word on new SW Action Figures!

"We just added some really awesome Star Wars Action Figures to our site, check them out!

Star Wars Black Series 3 3/4-Inch Action Figures Wave 8 Case

Star Wars Black Leia Boushh Disguise 3 3/4-Inch Figure

Star Wars Black Series C-3PO (ESB) 3 3/4-Inch Action Figure

Star Wars Black Series Commander Thorn 3 3/4-Inch Figure

Star Wars Black Series Han in Carbonite 3 3/4-Inch Figure

Star Wars Black Series Mosep Binneed Action Figure

Star Wars The Black Series Jawas 2-Pack 3 3/4-Inch Figures

Also, we are nearing the last days of savings on Guardians of the Galaxy Comic Edition Marvel Legends Action Figure Set - Entertainment Earth Exclusive - Free Shipping.  Please get this while you can, offer ends this Friday!

For a limited time only, get $20 off plus FREE shipping on your purchase of the Guardians of the Galaxy Comic Edition Marvel Legends Action Figure Set - Entertainment Earth Exclusive! Just enter special offer code MARVEL20 at the "Payment" page during checkout, and we'll give you $20 off plus FREE SuperSaver FedEx Smartpost via USPS shipping on this item. It's that easy!"

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2015, 10:30:50 AM »

Audrey from EE sends more SW News!

"Hello: I would be re-missed if I forgot to mention Star Wars Clone Trooper Dirty Penny Version Hikari Sofubi Vinyl Figure - Entertainment Earth Exclusive - Free Shipping.  Limited to only 250 pieces worldwide and it stands 8 - inches Tall. Check out our blog.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #153 on: July 22, 2015, 05:42:55 AM »

Entertainment Earth lists a great exclusive!

Have you seen their six inch Guardians of the Galaxy Exclusive? It is hands down fantastic. It was high time I posted about it. I know it will be under the tree for my daughter this coming December. She loves GOTG! Click here to get started!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #154 on: October 24, 2015, 07:17:32 AM »

"The dark side does have more fun, and now we have proof! As a preferred customer of Entertainment Earth, we want you to know about a great exclusive that’s newly IN STOCK.

? Star Wars: The Force Awakens Desert Assault Walker with First Order Stormtrooper Officer - EE Exclusive
 • Fantastic vehicle with a unique action figure from the Hasbro Star Wars: The Force Awakens collection that’s a limited edition exclusive AND in stock now!
 • Exclusive details: Brown desert deco and red stripes on the vehicle, plus the red pauldron on the Stormtrooper officer can’t be found anywhere else.
 • Unique packaging featuring explosive artwork!
 • An awesome collectible that’s only available here at Entertainment Earth to add to your growing Star Wars Stormtrooper army!
 • The Force Awakens action figures and vehicles are hard to find, but this one’s available NOW while supplies last. When it’s gone, it’s gone!
The Star Wars: The Force Awakens Desert Assault Walker with First Order Stormtrooper is currently in stock and available at Entertainment Earth. Click here to order yours today!"

Works for me!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2015, 03:40:20 AM »

Entertainment Earth starts Black Friday early!

They call it Pre-Black Friday, but I call it one heck of a sale. Click on through to see a ton of discounts on all kinds of different genres of collectibles including Star Wars. With over 80 different action figures there is a high chance you can find a great customizing deal too.

And hey if you didn't pick up one of their Imperial Forces Four Packs for the Star Wars Hasbro Black Series 6" Line Up now is your chance!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 03:42:43 AM by Tamer »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2015, 03:49:16 AM »
Take a look at this deal as a part of their pre Black Friday Deals:

G.I. JOE Retaliation Premier Pack Action Figures

G.I. Joe Retaliation Premiere Pack Action Figures:

Formerly a retailer exclusive! Includes 2 heroes and 2 villains for epic Joe battles!
Get Roadblock, Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, and Cobra Commander with weapons, display stands, and exceptional articulation!
From the hit movie!

The G.I. Joe Retaliation Premiere Pack Action Figures is a gift set you can''t afford to miss! 4 figures from the hit movie are packaged here with enough gear to start - or prevent - a war. Each 3 3/4-inch action figure features bladed weapons, guns, and other gear to help them accomplish any mission. This includes a group of display stands, clearly the best accessory for the mission of desk-based combat! Ages 4 and up.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #157 on: November 30, 2015, 08:46:43 AM »

Entertainment Earth showcases great Cyber Monday Sale!

They are just showcasing a ton of deals today and it would be a great day to stock up on your action figure customizing fodder. Click here to go see what they have up for grabs.

Also, if you have not yet picked up your Black Series 6" Imperial Forces Four Pack, and EE Exclusive, I just got mine in this weekend and it is fantastic!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #158 on: December 06, 2015, 06:17:42 AM »

Did everyone get the EE Set?

If not you must stop reading at once and click the link right below now!

"Star Wars Black Series 6-Inch Action Figures- EE Exclusive:

Entertainment Earth's first 6-inch The Black Series exclusive!

Four debut Imperial forces additions to the series.
Set includes the first-ever Crimson Stormtrooper action figure!

Also a Sandtrooper Sergeant, TIE pilot Lt. Oxixo, and black droid R2-Q5.

Each figure features awesome weapons and amazing paint!
Entertainment Earth Exclusive! Bring home an entire army in one box with this Star Wars The Black Series Imperial Forces 6-Inch Action Figures - Entertainment Earth Exclusive. The set brings you four 6-inch scale plastic action figures in the employ of the Galactic Empire - including one you've never seen before as a toy! Each features awesome weapons and amazing paint, so you really should pick up a few of them to serve Darth Vader and the Emperor on your toy shelves. The 4 figures include:

Sandtrooper Sergeant - The Black Series debut! Sandtrooper Sergeant includes a white pauldron, backpack, rifle, grenade launcher, and Stormtrooper blaster, plus his survival backpack. Measures 6-inches tall and sports 26 points of articulation.

Crimson Stormtrooper - World action figure debut! This red Stormtrooper has never before been seen as an action figure in any size, so here's your chance to get the very first one. With 26 points of articulation, he measures 6-inches tall and serves the will of the Emperor with a rifle and blaster.

Lieutenant Oxixo - The Black Series debut! As a TIE Fighter pilot, this 6-inch tall figure serves the Imperial forces on the Death Star above Endor. He has a uniquely painted helmet with a distinctive silver crest, distinguishing him from his fellow squad members in the Imperial Navy. Lieutenant Oxixo boasts 24 points of articulation and a working holster.

R2-Q5 - The Black Series debut! With spinning wheels, a rotating dome, and a retractable third leg, this black robot conceals all sorts of secrets under his bronze panels! He measures 3 1/4-inches tall and sports 6 points of articulation."

Its just a win win for the 6" community in my opinion and I for one hope they keep repainting and reissuing all of these great sculpts!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2015, 08:44:31 AM »

Have you seen EE's Exclusive Star Wars bundles?

Entertainment Earth has three Star Wars Exclusive Bundles out right now! Choose from:

Imperial Forces, Desert Assault Walker, Jabba's Palace Nesting Dolls

Imperial Forces Action Figures and Desert Assault Walker Vehicle

Desert Assault Walker and Jabba's Palace Nesting Dolls

with the first two choices coming with free shipping! It is a great time to be a Star Wars Fan!

Final Day for free shipping for Entertainment Earth!

"Gift Rush Sale

It's your LAST CHANCE to enjoy our lowest prices of the year! The rush is on to grab the perfect gifts for you and yours at up to 95% off during our Gift Rush Sale."

Today is also the final day for free shipping on orders over $49! Click here to see the Star Wars only deals with this sale.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #160 on: December 19, 2015, 06:12:05 AM »

Did you get your EE Bundle yet?

Entertainment Earth has three Star Wars Exclusive Bundles out right now! Choose from:

Imperial Forces, Desert Assault Walker, Jabba's Palace Nesting Dolls

Imperial Forces Action Figures and Desert Assault Walker Vehicle

Desert Assault Walker and Jabba's Palace Nesting Dolls

with the first two choices coming with free shipping!

These are some great items folks. Don't forget about the contest too. If you haven't posted here to win the Imperial Forces 4-Pack make sure you do so!

http://www.imperialshipyards.net/SMF/index.php?topic=9957.0

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2016, 03:31:35 AM »

Entertainment Earth lists great new Black Series 6-Inch Wave...

"Star Wars TFA Black Series 6-Inch Action Figures Wave 5 Case:

The Black Series Wave action figures are ready for The Force Awakens!

It's your chance to get your favorite characters as exquisitely detailed 6-inch tall action figures!
Each action figure includes awesome accessories, holsters, and thrilling features!

Add some awesome to your collection! Bring the next big thing in Star Wars home with the Star Wars The Force Awakens The Black Series 6-Inch Action Figures Wave 5 Case. These out-of-this-world 6-inch figures were developed in conjunction with Lucasfilm, Hasbro, and Gentle Giant to bring you the highest level of detail and authenticity at a price that can't be beat. Each includes awesome accessories, holsters, and thrilling features. Collect them all, and start your collection right here! Ages 8 and up.

Case contains 6 individually packaged action figures:

1x SW E2 JANGO FETT
1x SW E7 CAPTAIN PHASMA
2x SW E7 FIRST ORDER FLAMETROOPER
1x SW E7 FINN FN-2187
1x SW E7 HAN SOLO"

Talk about one fantastic wave. Even the repacks (Phasma) are great.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #162 on: January 23, 2016, 08:54:10 AM »

Check out this cool artwork from Acme!

Courtesy of Entertainment Earth, I was glancing through their print catalog yesterday when these caught my eye:

Star Wars Join the Fight Paper Giclee Print

Star Wars Unify with the Last Jedi Paper Giclee Print

Star Wars Comply Paper Giclee Print

Star Wars Vader Speed Shop Paper Giclee Print

Star Wars Victory Is Imminent Paper Giclee Print

"From artist Mike Kungl comes these stunning pieces of Star Wars art, these awesome art prints are a limited edition of 125 to 200 hand-numbered pieces, measures 25-inches tall x 12-inches wide and come complete with certificate of authenticity.

Giclee (pronounced "zhee-clay") is an invented name for the process of making fine-art prints from a digital source using ink-jet printing. The word was coined to distinguish commonly known industrial "Iris proofs" from the fine-art prints artists were producing on the same printers. The name has since come to mean any high-quality, ink-jet print, and is often used in galleries and print shops to denote such. In the past few years, the word (as a fine-art term) has come to be associated with prints using fade-resistant "archival" inks and the inkjet printers that use them. A wide variety of substrates are available, including various textures and finishes such as matte photo paper, watercolor paper, cotton canvas, or artist textured vinyl."

I think they are fantastic! I love the artwork.

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2016, 03:32:00 AM »

Entertainment Earth shares new Star Wars Exclusive...

"I just wanted to give you a heads up: today we unveiled a new Star Wars exclusive, the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Rey Large Recycled Shopper Tote Bag - Entertainment Earth Exclusive!

It looks great and it’s only $6.99 and only at Entertainment Earth! Please let your site visitors know about it! It’s a great item to show people who are clamoring for Rey merchandise.

Here’s the URL: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=VN55243"

It makes great sense to me. I am all in for recycling and promoting Star Wars to boot!

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #164 on: April 02, 2016, 05:41:44 AM »

Entertainment Earth celebrates 20 years!

"Thank you for 20 remarkable years. To celebrate this milestone and show our appreciation, all in-stock orders will receive a free gift in April!

Since our website first launched in 1996, our company has distinguished itself as the authoritative source for action figures, toys, gifts, and collectibles, offering tens of thousands of unique items. Entertainment Earth now serves as the "go-to" source for fans, movie lovers, and the serious collector.

With 20 years under our belt, we strive to further advance our groundbreaking Mint Condition Guarantee™, Risk Free Shopping, Hassle Free 90-Day Returns, and Low Price Guarantee with the sagacity of an impactful business in an ever-evolving industry.

Thank you for making Entertainment Earth the fantastic company it is today and for what it will become in the years to come!

Jason Labowitz & Aaron Labowitz
Co-Founders of Entertainment Earth®"

Congratulations EE, here's to 20 more years! Click here to see their awesome selection of Star Wars Items!