Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

Imperial Shipyards Custom Build-Off contest

(1/45) > >>

Clonehead:
And now, for a new contest.

At stake, to one winner will go the following:
1 single figure sized desert dio made by me." the same one that I made for my desert RC figure"
$50 US sent to the winners paypal account.

Worth winning? Here's what you have to do:
Each entry must contain pictures of the following:

1 custom speeder "can be a speeder bike, barc speeder, land speeder, some kind of vehicle that floats but is not interplanetary. Can be a single seater or a dual seater."

1 custom speeder pilot/rider "can be more than one if your bike can carry more than one rider"

the 1 custom speeder and rider cannot be anything that you have posted pics of before unless they are altered since their original pics were posted. "no photoshopped pics, please" These customs must be made by the contestant.

You can post as many times in this thread as you want but you may only submit ONE ENTRY post. As many pics as you care to put into your ONE ENTRY post is cool. When the contest is over, The shipyards staff will vote their winner out of all of the contestants and their entries. This contest will last for two months and entrys must be submitted no later than midnight central US time on the 13th of September 2009.
  Keep in mind that if you post your ENTRY and show the other contestants your pics early, you might give them some ideas....................................

Imperial Shipyards staff are not eligable and can not win, although I wouldn't mind trying to make a bike and rider, myself.

Sound cool?

Clonehead:
more pics for Tamer to choose from for a Front Page story, if he would be so kind.

spudafett:
you tryin to show off with that 50 in the pics?!  lol

man I'm all over this thread... you so stole the ky meet's them custom though! of course the meet never happened so I guess that's fair!  Alright man... now to go buy some fodder for this contest... to the e-bay! (cue bat-man music)....

DocOutlands:
Brendan wants to know if T-16 Skyhoppers (POTF, figure-sized) count for the contest.

spudafett:
hmm if we are talking non-interplanetary ATMOSPHERIC vessels only then I would assume that the t-16 is valid.  So would be the snow speeder and other atmospheric speeders would work, like the aotc speeders which anikin and obi-wan used and zam wessles speeder...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version