Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

Idea for a Jan contest, celebrating the New Year!

(1/3) > >>

CloneCaptainV2224:
I see many people here like drawing. let's make a drawing contest.
IF you guys like the idea we can have the following rules:
1. You must be logged on You Tube to make contest entries and to prove you made it.
2. We will have 3 or 4 places, it depends how we deal.
3. After we start the contest, no one can join after
4. i will make a video where i am going to:- use a piece of paper, write all the people in the contest names and if someone is chosen, he should buy and giveaway a figure.  if we will have 3 place: 1st place 3 figures, 2nd 2 figures and 3rd one fig, we will choose 6 men to give each one fig and if we will have 4 places:  1st place 4 figures, 2nd place 3 figures 3rd place 2 figures 4th place 1 figure, we will choose, at luck of course 10 men each giveaway a figure. if there are for example 20 men in the contest and 10 figs to give away, it doesn't mean anyone has to giveaway, and we will chose at luck.

If u like my idea tell me so we can start managing the contest.

UnitedStatesDemocrat:
That sounds like something cool, but what if we don't have access to a Video Cam for that sort of thing?  Also, what would the contest's subject be, for the topic of drawing?

CloneCaptainV2224:

--- Quote from: UnitedStatesDemocrat on December 30, 2009, 09:11:33 AM ---That sounds like something cool, but what if we don't have access to a Video Cam for that sort of thing?  Also, what would the contest's subject be, for the topic of drawing?

--- End quote ---
well is not all organized by me. but just a normal random Star wars drawing. if u don't have a Video Cam that's bad.  if ur an adult it works because who to help and adult lol? i was thinking at people under 18... in that case me i guess lol

CloneCaptainV2224:
Rule changing then! No need of u tube and video camera! i think it would be better to show the advance of the drawing, at this topic though.

LettheWookieeWin:
Good idea for a contest , Just need a lot more people and Im probably in lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version