Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Contests

military ground vehicle

(1/72) > >>

spudafett:
RULES:
This contest will be for bragging rights only (unless otherwise noted later)
This contest is OPEN TO EVERYONE, mods are very welcome to participate.
The deadline will be set for December 1st for now (if we need to extend it we will make it end on christmas?)

Your entry must be in the form of a customized imperial era OR republic era ground based vehicle.  This vehicle must be a military vehicle, no civi speeders please.  

You must submit at least one image of your custom.( although  the more the better)

you may submit your entry early in this thread, of course if you submit it early then you run the risk of giving others ideas! so keep that in mind!

You are not required to do any figure customs in this contest but you can go ahead and include them if you are so inclined!

judging:

At the date of the deadline all entries will be placed in a new thread and a poll will be opened to everyone (exactly like we did the speeder challenge).

winnings:

Winner will recieve a custom made graphic to put into their signature declaring their superiority over the other entries, thus earning uber bragging rights!

sound good guys?

--- Quote ---I submitted this idea a while back and I think it was a good one but with everyone focused on the speeder bike contest we felt that it wouldn't get much participation.

I feel since we have already talked about this contest I am going to make it another "intelectual" challenge much like what we did with the scuba mando, only this time there will be a vote and winner will get bragging rights.

--- End quote ---

narceron:
No.

How about you give some love to the poor people who can't afford new tanks?

Can we at least make it any imperial tank like vehicle, walker, etc?

LOL, oh who am I kidding, I don't paint.

spudafett:
if you want to open it up to any imperial/clone ground transport I'm game.

you see, i'm too poor myself to offer a prize... lol

Reconsgt:
Name a due date and if I finish up a few current items, I'll drop an entry in.

Phatty:
I will say this: I have been waiting a LONG time for this one!  I'm already half way done!  Also, let me say, there doesn't HAVE to be any kind of prize.  Simple bragging rights are cool too.  It's fun to have these kinds of contests, regardless if there is a prize or not.  I'm ALL in, and I can't wait to hand you all your butts! LOL!  Just kidding, though I AM very excited to go back to work on mine...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version