Imperial Creative Engineering > Custom Vehicles

spudafett's vehicles (last update: mando speeder video!!!)

<< < (2/108) > >>

spudafett:
classic collonial viper from scratch in action fleet scale:

spudafett:
another early and yet unfinished custom...  this time it's the LAAT/c in action fleet scale.  I got the action fleet atte and wanted something to carry it without having to buy another hellishly expensive gunship and chop it up...

spudafett:
custom painted snap tight atst

"shadow atst"

spudafett:
This is my "rogue geonosian" custom figure with a chap mei beetle for his trusty steed.

spudafett:
this is probably one of my favorite ship customs I've done.  Everyone's favorite jedi starfighter...

this time though it's several years into the imperial era... underground race circuits are cropping up everywhere.  Driven by crime lords hungry for the bet money young pilots trick out old starships and create some of the fastest and most dangerous ships in the galaxy.  In a race where not only speed but weopons and self defense is necessary the winner of the race is usually the last person alive!  Experienced raceship pilots usually get drafted into the smuggling rings as runners, evading not only competition but imperial entanglements...

lol ok enough crappy backstory...

again... not my best custom... but I realy like the concept.  The pilot, a mutt figure with extra junk added on, has since been dismantled for other projects.  The astromech was just a stand in... 

I did open up the astromech socket so that an actual droid figure could fit in it though, that's probably the best thing about this one.  The wings were messed up to begin with so I had to improvise with them and glued down the bottom ones and let the top ones flap freely... the spring mechanism was busted when I got the ship.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version