Author Topic: Ghost customs presents: THE ESCAPE  (Read 4225 times)

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
  • "customs that are so good, they're scary"
Re: Ghost customs presents: THE ESCAPE pt2
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 01:05:20 PM »
If you have not read part 1 please do, this is part 2 of the escape and to catch everybody up on what has happend sence part1
jaden maul has left with his guards and the masked sith known as nexu to hunt for sith artifacts on korriban, while gone he has left the kel-dor sith in charge of his ship (dead1) and his crew, grand master jedi Cthulhu was captured in pt1 and remains captured.
His padawan was  Qiraash, she was killed by bombs planted on the starfighter she almost escaped in, Cthulhu does not yet know of her death. In part 2 you will see some new characters, some troopers, the assassin commando who ins named AC and he is  in his upgraded suit, and you will see reco the last member of nightsquad. Reco's helmet has a special modification that allows him to track beings with the force, and you will also see ben skywalker and his droid named I2D3, and a hooded sith . SO WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY HERE IS PART 2......

(Our story begins in the control room of Dead1)

yellow shirt trooper: SIR WE HAVE LANDED ON THE PLANET
keld0r sith: GOOD
(Meanwhile in the sith meeting chamber, the keldor speaks to nwon)

keldor sith: I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A JEDI ON THIS PLANET, YOU ARE TO BRING HIM TO ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
nwon knu: I FULLY UNDERSTAND, WHEN IS MY MASTER TO RETURN?
keldor sith: THAT IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, YOUR MISSION IS THE ONE THAT I HAVE STATED, IS THAT CLEAR?
nwon knu: YES ITS CLEAR (said in a evil tone)
(On the planet of coruscant's surface, the keldor stands an looks at the planet in disgust)

keldor sith: THIS PLANET IS AWEFUL, YOU COMPLETE YOUR MISSION, THAT IS ALL! (the keldor returns to the ship)
nwon knu: (nwon does not speak, he just nods, he knows what will happen if he fails)
reco: (speaking to nwon) SIR, THE JEDI IS NOT FAR FROM HERE, LETS GO BEFORE HE ESCAPES!
(On the planet korriban a sith of pure evil speaks in a scratchy voice as his outdated ig-droid tortures an old jedi)

hooded sith: WHERE IS THE JEDI BASE?
grand master Cthulhu: (in a weak voice) I'LL NEVER TELL YOU
ac: (speaking to the sith) JUST FINISH HIM, HE'S AN OLD FOOL THAT WILL NEVER TALK
hooded sith: HE WILL TALK, I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT!
(Back on coruscant the sith walks up behind the young jedi who is struggling to fix a droid)

ben skywalker: (speaking to the droid in a joking manner) I TRAVELED ALL THIS WAY FOR THIS
PART TO FIX YOU, SO YOU BETTER BE HAPPY
I2D3: beeeep dweep doo
ben skywalker: WELL YOU SOUND HAPPY (ben laughs, but his calm is cut short, he leaps to his feet with lghtsaber ignited)

nwon knu: WHAHAHA JEDI AND THEIR SILLY DROIDS, I WOULD OF NEVER HAD IMAGINED THAT 1 DAY I'D EVER BE FACE TO FACE WITH THE SON OF THE ALMIGHTY LUKE SKYWALKER
ben skywalker: HOW DO YOU KNOW MY FATHER?
nwon knu: EVERYONE HAS HEARD OF YOUR FATHER BOY!

(Reco steps out from the shadows with his blaster aimed right at ben)

nwon knu and reco say: YOU ARE COMING WITH US!

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
Re: Ghost customs presents: THE ESCAPE
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 01:43:19 PM »
I really like the scenes and setting for this.

I will be honest though, I like seeing the dialogue in the actual image itself with word boxes or something along those lines. I have trouble keeping track of who is saying what when the text is above or below the image.

Back on the front page.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 01:56:56 PM »
I really like the scenes and setting for this.

I will be honest though, I like seeing the dialogue in the actual image itself with word boxes or something along those lines. I have trouble keeping track of who is saying what when the text is above or below the image.

Back on the front page.

THANKS!, the program i used to make the 1st chapter messed up so i did this insted  ;D

Offline Kualan

• Background Jedi Fanboy
  • Colonel
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2011, 04:14:34 PM »
Apart from echoing Tamer's preference for in-image speech bubbles, I think this is a decent piece of fiction. Out of curiosity, what figure are you using to portray Ben Skywalker?

Keep up the good work.

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2011, 04:20:11 PM »
Apart from echoing Tamer's preference for in-image speech bubbles, I think this is a decent piece of fiction. Out of curiosity, what figure are you using to portray Ben Skywalker?

Keep up the good work.

thanks  ;D, its a luke body with a narnia figure head, its a pretty simple custom  ;)

Offline clone10

• Brigadier
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2011, 07:24:25 PM »
awesome chapter!!!

Offline ghostskull18

• Brigadier
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 07:59:02 AM »