Author Topic: TVC Shoretrooper 4-Pack  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
  • He who is one with the Walker
TVC Shoretrooper 4-Pack
« on: December 17, 2021, 04:01:35 AM »
I got an email in saying they were gonna release news today at 4PM.

I will either update this thread or delete it depending on what it is. I have a feeling we will see this on Bring Home the Bounty before anywhere though.

https://www.starwars.com/bring-home-the-bounty

« Last Edit: December 18, 2021, 06:09:18 AM by Tamer »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
Re: New TVC today at 4PM Eastern
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 05:05:40 AM »
Maybe its a new tvc Rancor. Lol.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 05:47:26 AM »
A Rancor would be nice. Maybe we'll get one in 2023...my guess is:

Boba Fett's Starship ready for pre-order to be delivered in Summer 2022. Just a repaint of the Slave I. So there's that.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 06:00:25 AM »
A Rancor would be nice. Maybe we'll get one in 2023...my guess is:

Boba Fett's Starship ready for pre-order to be delivered in Summer 2022. Just a repaint of the Slave I. So there's that.
How many times are they going to rerelease that Slave I? I guess until they run out of inventory. I bought the rerelease with the stand, when it first came out. Of course if I knew the RazorCrest was coming I wouldn't have.
It could be the figure wave coming in May, with fingering Dan and mando in driver disguise.

According to the email on the front page it'll be on their pulse social accounts, but probably no earlier than 4. I'm really curious. Usually I'm pessimistic about any new tvc announcements, but lately tvc has been on fire.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 06:23:55 AM by JDeck »

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 09:59:39 AM »
 Looks like it's going to be a Shoretrooper 4-pack. I just got a case of Shoretroopers. I'll take 2 please.  Looks like 1x squad leader, 1x captain 2x trooper.

Link    https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-shoretrooper?utm_source=Mu2gHB&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211217_SW%20FFF%20Drop_BIS%20%28XnH2iw%29&_kx=xvuaR-bPVzcobru27u_d8RQ6MjzBlsw2CZ9xqIp7wls%3D.LqpvWS
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 04:25:10 PM by JDeck »

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Shoretrooper Vintage 4 Pack
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2021, 06:08:40 AM »
Yep, looks like you guys got me covered here. Love that btw.

It was indeed the Shoretrooper. About the only bad thing I can say about this is why did the UK folks get the shaft on the price with this?

And we can now hope maybe they will do some Rebels for these guys to fight!

You have probably seen it, but here are more images and links if you need em:

https://hasbropulse.com/products/star-wars-the-vintage-collection-shoretrooper

Offline Tamer

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
Re: TVC Shoretrooper 4-Pack
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2021, 06:10:18 AM »
JDeck it sure is coincidental with you and all those Shoretroopers you just posted.

I am guessing your squads are getting larger.

Offline JDeck

• High Admiral
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2021, 06:52:34 AM »
I know. I was checking their social media accounts, and saw them on Instagram at about 12pm est. At first I was mixed. Yeah it's awesome but I'll end up with a lot of squad leaders and Captains. I 2as content with 27, i was thinking of getting 3 or 4 more grunts to make 30 plus a captain.  So if I keep my 5POA I'll end up with 4 squad leaders, 3 captains and 28 grunts. The indian/Chief ratio is a bit off. I'm happy. I think this is the way to do repacks. They're cheaper per figure, hasbro saves money on packaging, it gives pulse more exposure. Win win for everyone.

Offline Darth More

• ...'cause we always want more...
  • Grand Moff
  • Darth More's Custom Workshop
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2021, 03:04:52 AM »
What a crazy coincidence with your army-build post yesterday! I really enjoy this announcement! And I'm glad I haven't gotten that many Shoretroopers so far. I just cannot afford army-building anymore.
Even if I could, these sets are not available in Europe except for the United Kingdom. Some Dutch and French sellers re-sell them, but I don't pay 70€/$80 for those sets...
Still a very welcome and needed addition to the Vintage Collection in my book! I'm going to build some more palm trees for a bigger Scarif diorama for sure!

The return of these 4-packs is such a blessing...I just wish they made them available worldwide and just never stop producing them. It's the license to print money.