Author Topic: Vehicle fodder for cheap  (Read 1903 times)

Offline Joerhyno

• Commander
Vehicle fodder for cheap
« on: January 31, 2010, 03:07:36 PM »
Hey guys, a buddy of mine gave me a bunch of vehicles and said I could do what I wanted with them, sell/trade/etc... 99% of them are loose, missing parts in some way, shape or form.  I don't expect to make a million dollars off these, but just so you know, the funds are to help with out ever growning collection of medical bills. For those who know me around the boards, the last couple of years have been hell for us health wise and we're got close to $8,000 in medical bills, most mainly from me and my son.

Without getting too personal it's been a struggle to get them on track and set up with mini payment plans, but even doing that, it's added a chunk to our monthly bills, so every little bit will help. My buddy said if I sold these, we'll split the profits 50/50.. I'm pricing them pretty cheap, so please, please don't talk me down much more. If you're in the Chicago area, you're more than welcome ask for a bunch and we can meet at close area(if my car's not acting up).  

I'm posting this here, cause, like I said, they're far from complete, and I think would be best suited and appreciated by customizers.  Have a gander at the items, and I'm going to work on editing the pics w/ prices.

EDIT:I'll edit these soon-ish
There ya go, if you take a bunch of stuff, I don't mind knocking off a couple bucks, but please don't ask for one small jet and ask me to knock off $2... ;) Prices don't include shipping.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 04:41:04 PM by Joerhyno »

Offline Phatty

• Administrator
  • Grand Admiral
    • Imperialshipyards.net
Re: Older GTG Cast Helmets & Goodies
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 06:30:25 PM »
PM coming on some of these!

Offline Joerhyno

• Commander
Re: Older GTG Cast Helmets & Goodies
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 07:09:04 PM »
awesome, updated and I'll get them together for ya.

Offline Joerhyno

• Commander
Re: Vehicle fodder for cheap
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 08:43:17 PM »
bump with vehicle fodder for sale

Offline ScreamingSamuraiStudio

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 06:30:02 AM »
OOOOH,
  Glad I found your thread. I'll be hitting you up possibly in the next week or so. Is this the current list?

Offline kreeper2

• Brigadier
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 09:46:34 PM »
How current is this Im very interested but dont know if all of these are still up for sale?

Offline Luke Sprywalker

• Global Moderator
  • Grand Admiral
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 05:49:45 AM »
Guys this is an old list. I bought a good bit of this stuff and I think most everything is gone now. I will send Joe an email to check in on this thread and let him know there is still some interest if anything is available.

Offline Joerhyno

• Commander
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 04:39:25 PM »
Hey guys. yeah.. sorry 90% of it's gone, I took it to a local toy show in Oct. Then my computer crapped out on me and then my son had another mini flair up, then the holidays attacked me.. so I kinda forgot about most of my normal boards I visited... sorry.

As things settle down more, I'll see what I have left, but to be honest, it's only a couple small things here and there.